LUNG NUTRITIONAL HEALTH PACK
Vitamin A & C
A nutritional support system that can help ease breathing and overall support to the lungs, while boosting the immune system.
- Includes 4 essential products: Aloe Tropical, Lung Formula, Green Miracle, and the Ionic Trace Minerals.
- Aloe Tropical: 32 Fl. Oz. (1 quart) (946 ml) - An organic whole & inner leaf Aloe Vera and nutrient-rich orange liquid supplement that helps the body maintain a healthy pH balance. Also helps with maintaining a healthy digestive system and a healthy immune system.
- Lung Formula: 60 capsules - A natural formula packed with beneficial ingredients to help ease breathing and relax bronchial tubes. May help to reduce symptoms related to asthma, shortness of breath, the common cold, and other respiratory problems.
- Green Miracle: Net Wt. 9 Oz. (255g) - A new gluten-free, vanilla-flavored formula with organic fruits and vegetables. Also includes a new enzyme blend to help increase energy and aid in digestion.
- Ionic Trace Minerals: 4 Fl. Oz. (120 ml) - Helps in bringing the body to a healthy pH level and replaces trace minerals missing from a typical diet.
FAQCan any of these products be mixed together?
You can mix our Aloe Tropical and Ionic Trace Minerals into any drink you mix Green Miracle in, i.e. smoothies or just with water.Should I take these supplements in the morning or at night?
While you can take Aloe Tropical, Ionic Trace Minerals, and Lung Formula either in the morning or at night, we recommend using Green Miracle in the morning or mid-afternoon, as it does contain Green Tea which can give you a slight boost of energy.Should I take the Lung Formula when experiencing cold or flu symptoms?
While our Lung Formula can help to reduce cough, congestion, and other symptoms related to a cold or the flu, it’s best to consult a trusted physician before taking a supplement in conjunction with medication.What ingredients help to ease symptoms of asthma?
Ingredients found in the Lung Formula such as Astragalus and Magnolia Bark, may help to reduce symptoms related to asthma. Ginkgo Leaf can also help to reduce the effect of asthma-stimulating allergens.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.