IMMUNE SUPPORT, Liquid Dietary Supplement
Slippery Elm Bark
A synergistic blend of herbs designed to give the immune system a boost.
- 16 Fl. Oz. (1 Pint) (472 mL)
- Helps to reduce inflammation.
- Contains antibacterial properties.
- High in Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Can help remove toxins from the bloodstream.
- May help to increase white blood cell count, which is essential for fighting infection.
- Can help to improve cough, sinus infection symptoms, and other upper respiratory ailment symptoms.
- Supports the lymphatic system, helping the body fight certain diseases and other health issues.
DirectionsShake well before using. As an herbal supplement, take one (1) tablespoon of Immune Support Formula daily mixed with two (2) to four (4) ounces of pure water, on an empty stomach. Refrigerate after opening. | Serving size: 1 tablespoon (15 ML) | *Keep out of reach from children.*
FAQWhen should I take Immune Support Formula?
This herbal supplement can be taken when symptoms of illness begin to occur, or as a precautionary measure.What are the benefits of Cat's Claw?
Cat’s Claw has been shown to increase white blood cell count, which is essential for fighting infection.What are the benefits of Burdock?
Burdock has been shown to remove toxins from the bloodstream, as well as combat certain diseases and conditions.What are the benefits of Sheep Sorrel?
Sheep Sorrel helps to reduce inflammation, and is high in antioxidants and Vitamin C.What are the benefits of Slippery Elm Bark?
Slippery Elm Bark helps to improve cough and upper respiratory ailment symptoms.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.